Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My New Gig

So I started a new job back in August.
I am a manager at SS Noah Hourly and Full Time PlayCare.
I noticed they were opening a new location about 30 seconds from my house and decided to pursue working there. It has really simplified my schedule....because Lawson's school is also 30 seconds from home. They just opened the new location today....I am SO excited!
(I have been training for the last 5 weeks at that Grapevine location while I have been waiting for the Keller location to be completed. And that drive has been really tiring! It's not that many miles....but with traffic lights, trains, etc....it just takes about 40 minutes each way.)
The new locations is SO nice (the photos don't do it justice).
They have a wonderful set up for kids. Hudson has been loving it!
So, my shift is 6:30-2:30 Mon-Fri. Isn't that perfect?
(Other than being a little early!)
I get the kids ready for school, then go to work, spend the day watching and playing with kids (including Hudson), and then I'm done in time to pick up Lawson. We are home by 3, have worked full time hours and we still have the rest of the day to spend together.
I feel very blessed with this new job!
If you ever need childcare for your child....
send them to SS Noah and they will have a blast!
Here is the website with all the details.... www.ssnoahplaycare.net
Here are some pics of my new home away from home...










No comments:

Post a Comment