Saturday, October 10, 2009

World's Best Pumpkin Patch


I have heard about the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch for the past couple of years....but never gone! What a big mistake! This was SUCH a fun place! It was more than a Pumpkin Patch....better described as a Pumpkin Fair.
We rode a train and hayride, Lawson tried out the bounce houses and hay bale maze, enjoyed looking at all the wooden cartoon character decorations, playing in the pumpkin field and eating kettle korn.
In my older age, I have decided that I LOVE pumpkin patches and all things fall ALMOST as much as I love Christmas! And that is saying a lot!

Rob wasn't sure if he would ever get in or out of this barrel train car!
On the hayride....
It was extremely muddy and going mudding on a hayride was quite the adventure! The kids enjoyed watching us drive through crazy deep mud! It has been a long while since I went muddin' like I did today!

I had never seen a pumpkin bounce house before!



You just can't beat kettle korn for a snack!

Snow White seems to like Lawson's hair!



This was a fun day!
There are more pics from today on Shutterfly.
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=a63e743b1ba91a0e&sid=0EYtWLdu1bsnIw

No comments:

Post a Comment