Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nat's 35th Birthday

I LOVE birthdays!
Even if it means getting older!
There is just nothing better than a day
when you feel like it is "your" day!
First thing this morning, my co-workers blessed with me with these beautiful flowers and a card filled with kind words! The best part was that they debated over wheather to give me a cookie cake or flowers. They said that they decided on the flowers because they said they don't think I eat junk food! They said they only see me eat healthy things! Boy, I have them fooled! I don't think I have ever been known as the "healthy" one!
Lawson just LOVES fresh flowers!
I walked in and caught her up on the table smelling them!
Nothing like taking a picture of your child and then scolding them for being on the table!
Can you say "mixed message?!"
But, she was SO cute I couldn't resist!
After work, we went out and did a little birthday shopping and then ate dinner at McDonalds. (not my most fav food....although I DO enjoy it....but it accomplished two important things....
1- a quick dinner so we could still eat cake and not miss bedtime....
2- I could eat my meal in peace without saying things like "sit down, shhhh, etc..." )
It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment