Sunday, June 6, 2010

Annual Hot Springs Gibbs Family Get-Together

Here are ALL 18 members of the Gibbs Family...
in ONE place at ONE time! This is quite a feat! Good thing we were able to capture it on camera!
There are 16 in my immediate family, but this year my sweet grandparents were able to join us! They live in Northwest Arkansas, and we don't get to see them much. So that made this year's Hot Springs weekend even more special.
We normally ALL get together in the same place at the same time only for a few hours over Christmas it seems...before someone has to return to work or go visit another side of the family. So this Hot Springs weekend get-away is pretty priceless time!
We stay at my sister-in-law's, Ashley, family lakehouse. Her parents are so generous to offer it to us. It is JUST perect! It is very spacious and actually has beds for everyone! The backyard is just gorgeous with an infinity pool' and we have access to boats for tubing and skiing as well.
Everyone kinda chips in on the food. This year my mom cooked this delicious ham that made a great dinner (so I hear) and sandwhiches the next day, Steph & Eddie grilled us a wonderful hamburger dinner Saturday night and Landry & Ashley cooked a fabulous big breakfast on Sunday morning. I am sad to say I contributed water bottles, cookies, toilet paper and paper towels!
I will have to step my game up next year!
Anyway, here are too many pics...but I couldn't help but post them all!
Here are all 7 grandkids!






















Fun, fun and more fun!
We are blessed with an amazing family!
Love you guys!
Can't wait til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment