Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Days at SS Noah (my workplace)

The kids have had a fun summer hanging out at SS Noah Playcare with me!
I wanted to document a sample day.

Several mornings each week we visit the donut shop!

Hudson logs some time on the Wii system before the big kids arrive and its hard to get playing time!


Lawson LOVES to help me with my chores. She gets SO excited to help me wash and put away the dishes. I think it has something to do with getting to wear the blue gloves!

Her second favorite past time is making fuse bead art! They just never get old for her!

Hudson LOVES to color everyday. He has a super long attention span when it comes to coloring and colors really well!

They both enjoy making music with their friends!

Lawson loves helping take care of the babies!

Twister time!

No comments:

Post a Comment