Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kids Celebrate @ Keystone Church

"Make a joyful noise unto God. Sing forth the honour of his name; make his name glorious!"
(Psalm 66:1-2)
That is exactly what the Keystone Kids did tonight!
Lawson had the honor of participating in leading Kids Celebrate at our church tonight. The kids have worked SO hard for the past 6 weeks learning all the songs, motions and stage positions. And they did a great job leading their peers (and parents) in worshipping Jesus tonight!
Ready to go!


(I'm NOT taking a pic of the guy in the white...but of La on the risers behind him!)



I'm not sure when I have ever been in a room with this much energy! I'm SO glad that our church teaches us to worship our incredible Saviour with all we got!
Most of the mics belong to the adult leaders who sing with the kids on stage. On this song, Lawson got to help lead. This was a HUGE priviledge for her! She did great! (Their is a video below...its kinda dark but you can see her.)
Hudson sang pretty much word for word with the kids. He was captivated! This is such an incredible event at Keystone for kids. And for grown ups....worshipping with children is so awesome! I can just imagine Jesus as he watches (and chuckles!) the children sing praises to him.
Lawson and Blakely (cute name!)




























(pause the music on my Playlist before watching this video)
Note: This is one of my FAV songs! Probably why she was chosen to sing on the mic. I bet she knew this song better than anyone else there! You probably do too...it was on my blog Playlist forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment