Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls Weekend

Steph and I drove into to T-Town tonight to suprise my mom (who is recovering from surgery on both feet)! Our dudes kept our kiddos (Thanks, dudes!) so that we could have a girls weekend and help mom prep things for Thanksgiving. We had SO much fun!
We brought my niece, sweet Chandler, with us! My mom was so happy to get to spend some extra time with her youngest grandchild!

She is completely off her feet for about 8 weeks. So, we cooked 4 large casseroles for her freezer, cooked a huge pot of soup, and cooked some chicken and ground beef for her (or dad) to be able to throw into some dishes later on. We made a huge mess in the kitchen and it was a lot of fun to work along side my sister and serve our most deserving mother!
Oh...I finally I got some much needed one on one time with Baby C! She loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment