Friday, March 25, 2011

Lawson's 7th Birthday!

7 years ago today...God sent Rob and I this 8lb 12 oz bundle of joy with the sweetest cheeks!She made us smile that day...and has every day since! I'm not sure how the time has passed SO quickly but every age and stage with La has been SO much fun! She is so independent, smart, responsible, creative, adorable and loving! I just love that girl!


Here she is before school wearing her 1st grade class spirit shirt! They wear them every Friday. When I woke her up, I said I think you may have presents in the living room. She said, "I know I saw them in the middle of the night!" She went on to tell me that she had gotten up to see if it was morning yet but discovered Rob and I were still in bed, so she went back to her bed. I asked her she had peeked in them. She said, "No way!"
Cousins Reese, Cannon, Palmer and Griffin had these sweet flowers delivered to her today! Getting a delievery is pretty awesome! Thanks guys!
These are the cupcakes that Lawson picked to take to school to share with her friends in her class!
Rob was on Watch Dog duty at her school today, so they were able to have a lunch date!

Her class sang to "Happy Birthday"to her!

Nonie and Poppa had a Cookie Bouquet delievered to her at school! Pretty special stuff!

She was hilarious walking of school with bright neon flowers sticking out of her backpack, wearing her crazy birthday headband and carrying a tray of turqoise cupcakes! You couldn't miss her for sure!
Mimi came into town in time to pick Lawson up from school and take her to Sonic for a Happy Hour treat! Then we we had a most delicious birthday dinner at BJ's...Lawson's pick!

Then home to open presents!






Rob and I gave her a bible with her name on it. A real bible. Not a bible story book! I showed her how to look up bible verses that she already knows tonight. She totally caught on. I can't believe she is old enough to navigate a bible! She was pretty excited about it!





After school she came home and changed before we went to dinner. She picked out her own outfi! Could she BE anymore rainbow-ed out?!

Happy Birthday Brown Eyed Girl!

We love you!


Thanks to EVERYONE who went out of their way to make this day special for Lawson! She is a blessed little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment