Thursday, January 5, 2012

My 37th

I left for work this morning at 6:30 am. It's still dark then. But, just as I was backing into the street...I caught a glimpse of these Birthday signs in my yard! Happy Birthday to me! What a fab start to my 37! My kiddos were SO sweet to make my day great!
We went out to dinner at BJs. One of my fav places. We had a chocolate chip pazookie for dessert. I don't know that makes this warm cookie with ice cream better than any others....but it is all out fabulous!
Then home for some presents! They got me a tiarra...which I loved. I wish I had gotten it this morning....I would have worn it ALL day...benefit of working at a daycare! Ha! Hudson got me a candle. And Lawson got me bath loofas in a rainbow of colors. She also gave me a bag of twizzlers (one of my favs) that she bought when she was at the store with Rob last summer and has been hiding in one of his dresser drawers until my B-day! Really? How sweet are you Lawson?! And they earch picked me out a balloon.
And I even got a trumpet serenade while I opened gifts. You just never know what to expect around here!
Thanks everyone, it was a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment