Friday, February 3, 2012

We are MFFL!

Santa put tickets to a Mavs game in all of our stockings for Christmas and today was game day for us! I put all of our t-shirts up on the mantel this morning before everyone woke up...thought it would be a fun way to suprise the kids that we were going to the game tonight!
Not much more fun than driving into down town and seeing all the buildings and lights. Lawson and Hudson get really into it! So cute!I won't lie...I was SO excited to see the championship banner with my OWN eyes! I fell in love with the Mavs in 2001 and have watched most every game since. Winning the championship last year was so awesome...and I needed to see that banner!

The Mavs lost to the Pacers 98-87. But, it evidently didn't spoil it for the kids....because Lawson asked the next morning...."Did the Mavs win last night?"


No comments:

Post a Comment