Sunday, August 5, 2012

Moving Day - Weekend Rather

Being the neat freak that I am...the process of moving really messes with my mind.  I am most happy when everything is in its place and clutter is dispersed.  Moving is the exact opposite of that!  AND it was Texas August Hot.  I get cranky when I'm hot when I'm supposed to be cool.  (BTW...The only time I'm supposed to be hot...is when working out or if water is involved.)  Point is....this could have been REALY bad for me...and therefore others.  I wouldn't go as far to say moving was easy or great...but it got done and no one got hurt in the process!
BTW...how do you end up with SO much stuff?!?

We FINALLY got everything loaded and were ready to pull out.  We made one more swipe through the empty house.  Bittersweet! We loved Chris Drive.


Before we pulled away, we prayed over the house.  That whomever lives there after us would be blessed, like we were, in that house and that they would know or come to know the love of  Jesus.
Next stop Little Rock! 

No comments:

Post a Comment