Saturday, January 5, 2013

My 38th / Hudson's Basketball Game

 


 







 
Today was my 38th Birthday! And it was great! I started the day going to Hudson's first Basketball game playing with a rec team in Bryant!  He plays for the Heat.  (Not so sure how I fell about THAT...being a big Mavs fan!) Hudson had quite a cheering section...Nonie and Poppa came...as did Mimi and Doo Dad.  Doo Dad even ran the clock for the game!  Way to volunteer Doo Dad! The Heat won and Hudson had fun!
 
A fun treat to have my parents at my house for my birthday!  I haven't spent my birthday with them in forever!  My parents treated us to lunch.  My mom brought a "birthday party"..including a party hat, birthday banner, party blowers, and home made birthday cake!  (Her birthday cake is one of my favs!) Thanks Mom!
 


 
Late afternoon Doo Dad and Rob crashed.  Lawson, Mom and I talked and went to look at houses.  And Hudson was left to referee 2 NFL play off games!  What a day!


 
Here's to 38! 

No comments:

Post a Comment