Sunday, September 15, 2013

Duck Dynasty

 There was a Duck Dynasty Theme night tonight at church.  I'm sure I went pretty overboard....had both of mine and Rob's mom out shopping for costume stuff this week! We might have our Halloween costumes now...if I can talk the kids into it! (But, knowing my kids....probably not.)
We introduced Duck Dynasty to the kids by letting them watch one episdode every day this week.  At first, they were like "this is it?'  But, they got sucked in pretty quickly...and one night when we had to pause an episode Hudson said "but I didn't get to see the wedding yet!" Which was a funny thing to hear him say...he doesn't care about weddings!
 Hudson decided to be Cy...and when he put his costume on....I died laughing.  So, did he.  He kept going back to look at himself in the mirror....and just cracking up laughing!
 Hudson really did look like Cy.  He even took first place in the contest!

 Lawson played off an advertisement we saw of the whole family wearing camou.  The Duck Dynasty girls were wearing evening gowns made out of camo with bling! She looked great too! 



 Happy, Happy, Happy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment