Sunday, January 5, 2014

My 39th!

Happy Birthday to me!  Everyone went out of their way to make this a great day for me! Rob ordered me this cookie cake.  He called Great American Cookie Company and told them to do a balloon cake and then match the border to the balloons. ?? It looked find and tasted GREAT! But, I had to wonder at how the decorator arrived at the pattern and color selection the border.  Maybe its just me...but I thought it was unusual! (Lawson did my candles.  I am 39.  Can you see it?)
We went to church then brought home Dickey's BBQ.  Rob built a wonderful fire.  The high was in the low 20s today!  We watched playoff football and played Uno!  Great way to spend the day in my opinion!




Oh yea! I almost forgot! Lots of presents! (Think I had been eating red icing?!)





My mom bought me this cute new sweater for Christmas! Made the perfect birthday outfit!
Here's to a great 39! You know who's coming next! The big 4-0!

No comments:

Post a Comment