Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter 2014













We started off Easter by visiting the Walmart Easter Bunny.  The kids heard he was going to be there...offering FREE photos....and I'm a sucker for FREE.  BUT, I guess you have to okay with the "Walmart" look!  Is it just me or is his body and head just a wee bit out of proportion? Maybe it's me.
Then on to egg dying and Easter Bunny Cupcakes (courtesy of Mimi Sue).
 
 
Here are a few shots of the kids in their Easter duds before we took off for church. It was a beautiful sunny day!  And was BRIGHT everywhere we tried!
 

 I bought these hats for the kids when Hudson was a baby.  It has become a funny tradition that we wear them every Easter for a few pics.  I wonder how long they will keep doing this?  They haven't really questioned it yet!  The first year we wore them Lawson was 2 and I took their pics in the Eater clothes before church.  Hudson was a baby and pulled his right off after the pic.  I could not talk Lawson out of hers....she wanted to wear them to church!  I was like whatever!  She strutted in wearing those ears and still had them on when we left church! Wore them out to eat lunch!  She turned a few heads!  She was just so serious walking around wearing Easter Bunny ears....as if that was what everyone did on Easter! 

We had a wonderful day celebrating God's amazing power in raising Jesus from the dead! Thank you, Jesus, for loving us.  May we celebrate everyday the freedom we have because of you!

The Easter Bunny threw us  "God's Great Dance Floor" dance party this am!  We woke up to a house bumpin to Chris Tomlin and glowing Easter Eggs!  What? What?! Lots of fun at 6am!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment