Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Endeavor for La

Lawson decided to take a break from dance this year and has joined a Pee Wee Cheer Team at Empire Cheer this year!  They are going to cheer at Bryant Youth Football Games and in a couple of other showcases.  She has really enjoyed it!  She has been practicing a lot on her own at home and told me she wishes she could go to cheer gym everyday after school!  

Watching her brings back a LOT of old memories from my cheer days! Here are some pics and videos from practice.







We all love going to her practices!  Even Hudson asks to go!  I've had to take him kicking and screaming to her dance class the last several reason!
Here are a few clips/pics from her first game!!


















Go Queen Bees!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Sorry to contact you here, but your email didn't come through and I couldn't locate it on your site. I've left a reply to your questions on my post if you'd like to check it out. Thanks so much for your visit!
    http://dimplesandtangles.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-use-lamps-on-mantle-when-you.html?showComment=1410872232244#c593113415914048487

    ReplyDelete