Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Memories

Here are some fun pics of our Halloween's past!

Love, Love her little feet!














Melt my heart!



 Funniest halloween costumes ever!  Little Howie Mandel and Case Girl #3! (from show Deal or No Deal which was in it's prime!) 

I sent this pic into the Regis & Kelly show and they showed it on the air!  Sad...but one of my proudest moments!  Love, love me some Kelly Rippa!  And love that my kids were some of the cutest sent in to their show that week! This costume ideas was the result of a brainstorming session between my sister Steph and I.  I was telling her that I didn't know what to dress up Hudson as because he would not keep hats on his head.  Most 1 yr old costumes are animal costumes...which require the hat to be worn to get the full effect!  Steph said think outside the box...think bald.  She through out Mr. Clean first!  Ha!  And then came Howie Mandel! Voila!

Around the 3:55 minute mark they talk and La and Hud.
 

 Check his little black suit with purple dress shirt, rhinestone sticker earrings and soul patch!  He is the real deal! 
 Rob asked her what number she wanted on her case...3 of course!  Because she was 3!  Come on dad! Lawson watched this TV show with us...so she was excited to be a case girl!
Note:  The next year they were the cutest Cowboy and Cowgirl in red felt trimmed in white/brown cow print complete with cowboy boots, hats and stick horses!  You will just have to imagine it for now...because I can't find the pics...making me CRAZY!
Update:  Just got a hold of this cute one from my in-laws!  Thanks J & T! Includes my sweet nieces too!  I'm still looking for mine too!




 Loved trick or treating in the Power Wheels!  You can cover some ground this way!
Love Hudson's tail!
 Yes, that is the smurfs theme sound you hear coming from the jeep!  We rigged it up with speakers!


 Hud was the Karate Kid from the movie . 





Dressing up is always fun! Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment