Tuesday, June 2, 2015

5th Grade Graduation

5th Grade Grad
Kinder Grad
Little La!  How can it be?!  Love those dark eyes, curls, and sweet cheeks! A little bigger...but you are still my baby! How can you have finished elementary school?!  It seems like just yesterday I was walking you in to your first day of Kindergarten and holding back tears as I walked back down the hall to the car. I remember counting the minutes until you would come home and you could tell me all about your day!
First Day of Kinder
Last Day of Elementary (5th Grade)

And here we are six years later! I have loved you at every age and stage!  In fact, you just keep getting more and more fun!  You have worked so hard, learned so much and done so well at every grade! Way to go!  I have loved every field trip, school project(love may be a strong word) and school lunch date! I am so proud to be your Mom!  Don't know how I got so lucky!
The men in your life are pretty proud of you too!  

You can always count on your brother for comic relief!  
A few treats before off to 5th Grade Graduation!  
#shestilllovesrainbows



You made AB Honor Roll and had perfect attendance for the year!  Did not miss one day of school!  I'm sure not sure how you did that!  Oh yeah, you were sick on Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks instead!  
One last elementary song performance.

Nothing like Bryant Blue cupcakes to celebrate! Love those blue teeth!


Time for some photo booth fun!






Lawon's 5th grade teachers
Thank you God for this day to celebrate Lawson and all she has accomplished.   Thank you for blessing her with a smart mind and desire to learn.  Thank you for teachers and principals who have selflessly invested in her life.  Thank you for her friends who have brought her so much joy .     Please guide and watch over her at she Middle School. Give her wisdom to make wise choices.
(And yes, we are off to baseball as soon as graduation is over! # busy #thatshowweroll)


No comments:

Post a Comment