Saturday, February 6, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

Rob and La went to their 4th Daddy Daughter Dance tonight.
This is one of the highlights of La's year!
She talks about "how much longer to the Daddy Daughter Dance" all year!
To her Dad's dismay,
it isn't because of how much she loves to dance with her Dad,
but rather how much she loves dressing fancy and acting crazy with her girlfriends!
I, however, thoroughly enjoy "dolling" her up!
I shamelessly admit it is one of the highlights
of my year as well!
We get her started with a fabulous bubble bath!
Even though I fix her hair everyday, I always get a bit nervous about fixing her hair for the big night! I guess it is because I try to do something different and its a gamble how it is going to turn out and if La will approve!
Found the perfect pink shiny shoes to go with the dress!
We got lucky!
The finished product!
Daddy and Little La

La with some of her best girlfriends, Celia and Adia.
Enjoying some refreshments!
Dance, Dance, Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment