Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

This has been a great weekend!
My sweet mom came to watch the kiddos for us while Rob and I went to a Marriage Conference at our church this weekend. We had a GREAT time eating some crazy good food, visiting with new friends and laughing while learning some cool things to help us grow stronger in our marriage.
Rob's parents sent us the adorable Cookie Bouquet!
I just love (to look at and eat) these things!
So festive!
Thanks Judy & Turner!
Saturday afternoon Rob and I went and saw the movie The Blindside.
We had heard that is was SO good...and it was!
I love movies like this....where the mistreated underdog finds love, happiness and success.
Needless to say, I did not have much eye makeup on when we walked out. Cried it all off!
So touching...especially because it was based on a true story.
(Oh....this is me at the Movie Theatre with Gigantic Chipmunks. Makes perfect sense, right!)
While we were at the Theatre, mom took the kids to McDonalds, Petsmart, let them make cupcakes and them gave manis and pedis.
They think she is an awesome baby sitter! And we do too!

Then on Sunday afternoon we took the kids to Target and let them use some gift cards they had to pick out a new toy. We were there for about an hour. It's hard to make a decision when there are rows and rows of toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment