Sunday, March 28, 2010

"An Orange B with 2 Cold Sides..."

This was the strange request
I got from Hudson a few weeks ago!
We were driving in the car and he was holding his "blue B" (which is his satin blanket) and he said, "Mom, can we go to the store and get me a new orange B with 2 cold sides?" (You see one side of his blue B is chenille fabric which is NOT cool and the other side is satin which IS cool.)
Now, if you know Hudson you know that he LOVES orange and that he really has no use for the soft chenille side of his blanket. So, I guess this request isn't SO strange. But I had a really hard time convincing him that I didn't think we would be able to find a blanket like that anywhere.
Maybe that's because Hudson knows how crazy sweet his Nonie and Aunt Orlie (Lori) are!
After hearing his request, they MADE an "orange B with 2 cold sides" happen for him! PLUS, an orange satin pillow case! He was SO suprised and pleased!
Thanks Nonie and Aunt Orlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment