Saturday, April 17, 2010

Progress Report

Nonie and Poppa sent this ADORABLE Edible Fruit arrangement delivered to SS Noah for Lawson this week! She loved eating the fruit and showing the smiley face balloon wearing band aids off to her friends!
Lawson has done so well this week! The doctor ordered unlimited popsicles for her...and she has cashed in on this! She has probably had 25 popsicles this week!

I am certain she is the best little patient in the world.
She has followed all her doctors orders without a bit of objection or complaining. The doctor recommended she not return to school until next Monday. So she got to go to work with me. I am so thankful that I have a job where I can bring my kids with me. I think being around the other kiddos helped keep her mind occupied and off of any discomfort she might have. She had a few unexplained emotional crying episodes during the week but I think those were a side effect of the codeine she was taking. She changed to just taking regular tylenol for pain on Thursday. And then starting today (Saturday), she is completely drug-free. She is excited about going to school next week. She has missed Ms. Blair and all her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment