Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Birthday!

It's my birthday! And I'm 3-6!
I don't feel like I have aged since college...but I have noticed that college age people look SO young! Hmmm.....that's weird! Anyways, thank you SO much to all my family and friends who made me feel SO loved today!
I got this super cute Cookie Bouquet from my second mom and dad, Judy and Turner! Thanks guys! These are cookies are SO good!
We went to dinner at BJ's tonight. Rob and I had eaten at one in Addison a couple of years ago. They just opened this one up in Keller a few months ago...and I had been wanting to go.
The food is WONDERFUL, service is great and the environment is so nice, modern and relaxing. The kids really liked it too! We will be visitig frequently I'm afraid!
The kids were SO sweet this year to want to plan me the perfect party! They got me this fun rainbow cookie cake. Cookie cake is my favorite! And I have never seen one done like this before. They picked out the colors for the words on the cake. I love that they are detail people!
Then they picked out this rainbow balloon to match it!
They picked me out a card and some roses too! Rob thinks Lawson might have a future career in party planning! She just gets in a zone when it comes to picking out party stuff!
I had help blowing out my candles...
AND opening my presents!
After the kids went to bed, Rob and I curled up in our PJ's and got caught up on Grey's Anatomy! It was a perfect birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment