Sunday, April 10, 2011

Simple Sunday

I got up and worked out this morning and then speed cleaned my house top to bottom. Meanwhile, La and Hud fed and dressed all SIX of their babies...Reese, Cannon, Palmer, Griffin, Brooklyn and Chandler. (do those names ring a bell with anyone?) Then they got them in their strollers and told me that they wanted to take them on a walk. How could I resist that? So cute! I love it when they play this way! It's adorable! I know the clock is clicking and it won't be long before these days are over! (Notice the diaper bag hanging on the stroller Hud is pushing...it is packed with bottles, toys, diapers and burp cloths! Lawson has one on her stroller too. These kids know the drill! After our walk, we decided to pack up a picnic lunch and head to the park. It was a warm and super breezy day! It was gorgeous!




We attempted to fly a kite! We didn't have great luck with that part! But, it was still fun!
Then we came home and while I trimmed the trees and bushes in my flower bed, Hudson watered and watered and watered my new mint plant! He had the best time watering the plant and himself! Such simple fun!
Then I tackled laundry, dinner, lunches for tomorrow and Craigslist postings. Such a fun and productive Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment