Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Love, love this note Hudson wanted to leave out for the Easter Bunny! He had Rob draw a pic of a bunny on it...and then he drew himself and Lawson on either side of the bunny...with all 3 of them holding hands! Tug my heart Hudson!
The Easter Bunny brought new summer PJs and kid sized Tervis Tumblers! (the most awesome cups from Bed, Bath and Beyond! I should do informercials for them, seriously! I don't leave home without mine. Ever!)

Let the egg hunting begin!

Lawson came into our room at 4:30 asking to sleep with us...however, Hudson had already beat her to it...there just isn't room for all 4 of us in our queen sized bed. So, I said I would go lay back down with her. She NEVER went back to sleep. She was just too excitied I think...and just kept jabbering! I held her off til 6:30 and then we went and woke Huson up. So, we got an ealry start on Easter!







Then I made us a yummy Easter dinner....if I do say so mysef! Ham with pinapple, fancy green beans, mac n cheese and crecent rolls! We finished opening our final 2 ressurection eggs tonight and we made Resurectin rolls to demonstrate how Jesus did not stay in the tomb!


We had a very fun, meaningful and yummy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment