Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day!

My sweet kiddos showered me with some sweet treats today!
 They are at this fun age where Robbie takes them to the Dollar Store and lets them shop for me.  It's a great idea....because he can let them shop freely for me and not break the bank!  It is SO cute to see what they picked for me...and how much thought they put into it!  They know me well!
 Lawson got me Cherry Twizzlers, a candle, room fragrance spray and decorative glass rocks.
 Hudson got me...Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, a candle, and  room frangrance spray.

 The each picked me out two balloons.
 They may drive me crazy sometimes...but they are keepers.  And I am honored to be their mom!  God, please give me patience and wisdom to live my life in a way that will lead them to love you...the best life!

No comments:

Post a Comment