Friday, October 19, 2012

Big Time at the Arkansas State Fair

We started out our evening working at the Arora booth. ( Rob's mom works for Arora).  The kids had a blast handing out the trinkets to people passing by.  I'm pretty sure that they would have been content just doing this for most of the evening.  I knew that the clock was ticking and kept trying to talk them into heading out the rides...but they were just pretty happy working for Arora.


 

 
We finally pulled them away from their trinket duty, and made our way out to the midway.  I asked them to pose for a pic...and this is what I got.
Take Two! Needless to say, we had to set some boundaries for proper picture posing! 

Love that our first stop was the carousel!  It IS pretty awesome! Tried and true!

 

And then to the Ferris Wheel!
A new one for us this year...the bumper cars.  The kids were tall enough to do a few new rides this year.  And this is the first year we really didn't ride any "baby" rides. 

Then the swings! Good thing their cousin Morgan was there...because Rob and I are out on that one! What is it with aging that rides begin to make one naseous.  I used to could ride anything.  Now, there isn't much that doesn't make me feel sick.  I thought I could do these swings last year...regretted it about 20 seconds in to the ride!
 


They are ALL holding hands in line!  And Hudson looks so poignant!  Looks like he is practicing to be a statue!
Gettin to the serious thrills now!

Ready, set, go!

The good ole' scrambler! 








 
And it's a shame....that all good things must come to an end.  We had a blast!  The weather was perfectly fall.Lawson and Hudson I hope you remember our yearly fair trip...the lights, the smells, the funnel cake, the fun!
 AND on a side note...we made the Arkansas State Fair Commercial! This is a photo that aired on the commercial. Look at my BABIES! It is about 6 years old! We had NO idea that we were even photographed! We showed the commercial to the kids...Hudson said "NOW we are famous!" Well...almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment