Sunday, November 17, 2013

Random Fun!

Dress in your team color night at Kids Life Group! Can you tell what color they are representin?!
Camo day at school during Red Ribbon Week!
Gradparents day at school
Lawson's Dance Class
Hudson and Rob at school lunck on Hudson's Birthday
Chris Tomlin concert at Verizon Arena.  Loved dancing and singing to God's Great Dance Floor complete with giant beach balls!

I love that I work so close to the kids school!  I eat with each of them once a week! Sweet times!

 
Lawson's Charlotte's Web movie poster she created for a school project!  The spider is dangling from a web and really moves!  Pretty cool!
One day mom sent me these flash back pics of my cuties!  WOW! Can hardly remember them being this small.  They were SO cute!  Lawson is wearing her "Dora" outfit.  She wore this almost every day one summer...for real!
Have you met Lawson and her little sister?!  LOL! Love that hair and his sisters red boots!
This pic is from Cabella's.  Did I really let him out of the house looking like this!  He looks like a homeless Little Red Ridinghood! This pic makes me laugh outloud!
My little Cowboy one Sunday afternoon! Look how tall he is!

Dancing in the Streets night at Kids Life Groups
Preparing for his day at the hotel.  (Not staged!  Drinking his coffee and reading the paper.)
 

Kids doing a little fundraising for their school penny drive.  They sat outside our house for about 2 hours.  And raised 4,640 pennies!  How generous our neighbors were!  Pennies are heavy...if you are wondering!
It got dark about 5...not to worry!  Their daddy ran a light out to the stand to keep them in business!


Friends forever!  2 of my favs at a wedding this past summer!
Team work!  This doesn't happen much around our house these days unfortunately.  So, I had to capture it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment