Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day on the Farm


How did we spend one of the first warm Saturdays this Spring?  With a visit to Robbie's family in Winchester, AR to spend a day on the farm!  
When we got there we discovered that Paul had purchased this "car" for his grandchildren last Christmas.  Score!  The kids got to drive it wherever they wanted through his giant open pasture!  It was like the had scored their driver's licenses!
And you can tell that Hudson mostly drove it through the mud!  He wanted to drive me around and so I hopped in.  I was definately taking one for the team....not a huge fan of having mud splashed in my face.  Hudson looked at me at one point and said, "Mom, you have mud on your lip!"  

My Little La has never met a toy too "young" for her.  She is forever young...and that is pretty awesome!  I think growing up is a little overrated!
Then it was time to head out for some target practice.   The boys had a good time shooting while Lawson opted to drive Poppa's ranger around and practice her driving skills.



Before, we left I even got in on the target shooting.  First time I have EVER shot a gun.  Can say I have done it now.
Fun day! We will all sleep well tonight!


Thumbs up to this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment