Saturday, November 21, 2009

Progress Report

So...
after potty training for 6 months (whew!)...
I think Hudson may have finally caught on!
(If not, his mom may be moving out! Ha!)
After working with him, rewarding him, bribing him, sending toys to timeout, you-name-it-we-have-probably-done-it....
I finally broke down last Monday and just put him in underwear and vowed that no matter how many times he wet himself, I was sticking with underwear. No more pull ups!
(For the second time now I have come to the realization that Pull-Ups are a HUGE crutch for the child...but yet, they make me feel so much more secure about taking my child out in public while potty training. Dilemma!)

Anyway, here we are 6 days later...
and he has done crazy great!
Only 1 accident!
I'm SO proud of him!
It's been really frustrating because it wasn't that he didn't know what to do or how to do it....
he was just plain lazy.
I'm not sure what to chalk it up to...
but, hey, I think we are there!
Go Hud!
(PS...are these tiny boxer briefs
not the cutest things you have ever seen?! )

No comments:

Post a Comment