Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My mom put together the most wonderful meal...yet again!
It's really just SO good!
I look SO forward to it every year!
And I'm sad after we eat it,
because it will be a year before I get to eat it again!
What a fun day with family!
We have SO much to be thankful for!
Thank you, God, for Your goodness to us.
Help us to remember all You have blessed us with.
Lawson and Reese stylin' in the turkey headbands they made!

Lawson oversaw Doo Dad carving the turkey
Steph, Eddie & Brooklyn
Our family
Landry, Ashley, Reese, Cannon, Griffin & Palmer
Brady, Lawson and (Griffin - I think!)
Lawson spending some one-on-one time with Cannon
A room full!
We have 16 in the Gibbs Family now!

Peek-a-boo Palmer!
The kids cooperate for photo opps
MUCH better for each other than they do for the grown-ups!
Sweet cousin kisses!
Hud's not so sure!
Everyone wasn't FEELING the group shot this year!
Feats of strength with Uncle Brady!

No comments:

Post a Comment