Sunday, November 22, 2009

Road Trip

The kiddos are spending the next 3 days parent-free
at Mimi and Doo Dad's house!
They have been anxiously awaiting this little road trip!
Lawson has gone to stay with them several times before by herself, but this is really the first time Hudson has.
In fact, I have only spent one night away from him in his entire life (best I can remember)!
Crazy!
So what are Rob and I doing while we are childless?
It may not sound exciting to you...
but it is MOST exciting to me!
(I know it sounds a bit odd! But it is true!)
We are cleaning out our garage and attic!
Much overdue projects!
We are also setting up our Christmas trees so they will be ready to decorate when we get back
in town from Thanksgiving.
I'm happy to get a little jump start on the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment