Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

The kids had a lot of fun decorating their little trees in their rooms.
Their trees each have themes they just love.
Lawson - Rainbows.
Hudson - Sports.
They needed tree-toppers.
I felt very Martha Stewart.
I looked around and found
a rainbow tutu to go on top of La's
and small ball glove to go on top of Hud's.



This Mickey Mouse Ski Slope does not do much to make my tree look prettier;
but, OH, the JOY is has brought to my kids the last 3 years.
I think it may be their favorite part of Christmas.
They can't wait for Rob to set it up, and they just wear it out during the month of December.
They are pretty much smitten with it.
This particular morning I walked into the kitchen to find Lawson (who had just woken up) sitting in front of it quietly watching it. She did this for about 15 minutes!
I rue the day it breaks....there will be some sad kids in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment