Thursday, December 24, 2009

Perfect Day...

Seriously, they just don't get much better than today!
We didn't have anything on our agenda...
and we have just been enjoying this
wonderful moment in time.
We let the kids each open a present this morning...
so they could spend the day enjoying it!
I would freeze my kids at this age if I could!
They are old enough to "get" and enjoy holidays!
They just get so excited and believe anything you tell them!
Hudson got a cool Black and Decker tool bench set.
Lawson got a three-in-1 baby doll center.
It is ideal for her triplet baby dolls.
These toys have really kept them busy all day!
Lawson and I wrapped presents this afternoon.
She is a huge helps and LOVES wrapping.
If your present isn't wrapped perfectly this year,
you now know why!
Actually, she is really pretty good at it!
And to top it all off...
it has been snowing ALL day!
I don't know if I remember it ever snowing on Christmas...
but it has just made my holiday!
It's beautiful...
and the kids are just so excited to see it come down and collect in our yard.
We played in it a bit after we went to Christmas Eve service tonight!
This is a day to remember!
Thank you, God, for this most wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment