Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lawson came home with this award from school.
It was an award for "Gratitude" from her Principal.
We were so proud!
To me there is just about nothing better than gratefulness.
Often I feel that I have not done a very good job of teaching gratefulness to my children, so I am glad that others are seeing evidence of it in my children.
I emailed Lawson's teacher to find out more specifics on how she was chosen for the award.
The following is her teacher's response...

"We can nominate two students every month for a specific character trait. The character trait for November was gratitude. The first person I thought of is Lawson because she is always thankful and appreciative of everyone in the classroom. For example she is always the first person to say thank you when I am handing out water for snack time or when I am handing out an activity for the class. She is a very sweet and hard working student. She deserved this award! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment