Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hudson Funnies

Today I asked Hudson who made him so cute.
He said "God did."
I said "I think you are right. When God made you, he used all the best pieces....the best cheeks and eyes and hair and arms...."
He interrupted ".....not nece-celery (necessarily)....he gave me the arm with this mark on it. (referring to a small birth mark on his arm).
After I cracked up laughing....I replied "no, that's what makes that arm special!"
Some other funny words Hudson says right now....
...Brook (rhymes with spook) for things that are broken. He says they are "brook"!
...And in sports he says you have players, referrees and "watchers" (the crowd).

1 comment:

  1. He is TOO funny of a little guy! You will be SO glad that you're recording all of this. How will you ever decide what to include in comments at his rehearsal dinner??

    ReplyDelete