Monday, July 5, 2010

Little Ashley & Little Landry

Say cheese!
Today I caught the kiddos pretending to be my brother, Landry, and sister-in-law, Ashley. They were doing a photo session with their "kids"....Reese, Cannon, Griffin and Palmer. (Also, they must have been babysitting my sister Steph's little girl, Brooklyn, too. Because they had a Brooklyn babydoll in the photo shoot too. And a random baby named Sarah.)
This is the kind of play that just goes on for hours....it is SO cute...but it has to be THEIR idea. I would have them play this way all the time...it thoroughly entertains me. It's SO sweet!
And it always suprises me that they don't seem to mind an audience!

1 comment:

  1. Who is Sarah and where is the Chandler love??? Also, the song that is playing on your blog right now kinda sounds like Robbie...so I started thinking...you should play some of his demo music on here!

    ReplyDelete