Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas with the Buie Side

After Rob got back from hunting, the kids and I drove up from T-Town to spend Christmas with his family! Lawson spends SO much time gazing at their tree. They have quite a collection of special ornaments! I have pics of her every year in this same spot!
The kids were suprised with some packages that Santa left at Noni and Poppa's house for them! It's not a great pic but look at Hud's face! He got Nintendo DSI. You think he was thrilled?!
Look at Lawson's face in this pic!
And Rob and I got our very own pillow pets!
Hudson didn't waste a minute figuring his Ds out!


They played them until bedtime! Literally!
AND....the biggest news is that BOTH of my kids now LOVE Benji (Rob's sister's dog). If you know my kids at all, you will be totally shocked at these next two photos!
We had a long, fun, relaxing, wonderful holiday!
It was a shame we had to pack up and go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment