Monday, February 14, 2011

All Things Valentines

Here we are before school today. We had the happiest perfect Valentine's Day!
Here is a flashback to the three of us before school 3 years ago! Somebody has been doing some growing...hopefully not me!
I got to go to Lawson's Valentine's party at school. Such a treat for me! I LOVE seeing where she spends her days and watching her interact with her friends.
The kids get SO excited about passing out and receiving Valentines. It was SO cute!

Lawson won the Bingo game too! Her eyes just lit up! I can relate....it's not everyday you win bingo!

When we got home from school, we made chocolate dipped strawberries. This was the first time I have attempted this endeavor....and it WON'T be the last. I thought the kids would LOVE them because they love strawberries. They both ate one...and weren't so sure. Rob tasted one and thought it was fabulous! And sadly enough, I polished off the rest within 24 hours! I couldn't stop myself. Had a few for dessert after breakfast, lunch and dinner the next day! SO easy and SO yummy! The kids did have fun making them at least.

They got some fun Valentines goodies from their grandparents and from us. The weather was gorgeous. So, we partied outdoors.

One of the most exciting parts of the day, were the heart shaped pizzas we had for dinner! Super fun!

And Rob hooked me up with a few of my favorite things....Cookie Cake!
And red roses!
We love.

No comments:

Post a Comment