Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daddy Daughter Dance 2011

You saw the preview of the attire...here are a few of the accessories...
Rob and Little La set out on their 5th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance! Lawson SO looks forward to this event all year. It's such a fun big to-do....buy a dress, shoes, nail polish, etc. Just fun!
She is at an age where I still want her to look 6, but she SO loves to look and dress grown up! I think we were able to meet in the middle on her "look"! (Love her missing tooth! SO first grade!)
Of course, I think she is just darling all the time. But, when I spend time curling her hair and putting on a little eye shadow and lip gloss on her...I can just envision her grown up...and she is just gonna be one gorgeous lady! Those brown eyes!
Can you tell she was pleased with herself?!?
She is definately a party girl!
Just look at those locks! And this event is the ONE time a year we splurge on hair glitter (because it takes us the rest of the year to get rid of it from everything in our house!)
Rob had a hard time getting many pictures of her...because she was on the move! She had such a good time reuniting with some old friends she hadn't seen in a long time!They picked up right where they had left off!


She LOVES these girls! She has known them since she was 15 months old.



BTW...Rob did get his ONE dance with Lawson! Here are some clips of her dancing with her "girls!"


In past years, she has come home with flat hair, sweaty with eyes glazed over. Just completely worn out. But, this year she came home looking stellar and ready to jump on my bed and tell me all about her evening! Oh, may it always be that way with her and I. (Rob and I will be sparkling...from her hair glitter...when we get up each morning until the sheets get changed next. Oh, well...we could use a little sparkle I'm sure!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting those pics & videos of the girls! I teared up! :)

    ReplyDelete