Friday, July 10, 2009

Shameless & Blessed!

Happy Cow Appreciation Day!
Come dressed like a Chick-fil-A cow and eat for free!
So, here we are...dressed and ready to moo!
We're SHAMELESS when it comes to Chick-fil-A!
It's one of our favorites!
However, the large mascot Chick-fil-A cow is NOT our kids favorite! They are terrified of it! Hudson screams, shakes, his lips turn white and he looks like he is going to pass out! We are talking serious fear! (We're pretty sure he is going to need counseling later in life to get over his cow trauma!) So, I had to call Chick-fil-A and ask if the cow was going to be there before we could go! Luckily, they gave us the "all clear" on the cow!

Robbie had such a thoughtful gift waiting for him in his office on Thursday! Someone left this goodie bag filled with the recipe and all the items needed to make a big pot of Chicken Tortilla Soup! Even a Walmart gift card to cover the cost of the needed chicken breasts!

So, 2 free meals this week! We are BLESSED!

1 comment:

  1. I know you ARE blessed, but I am just a little distrubed by the lengths you are willing to go to for a free meal......just kidding. I love this picture and will probably make it my screensaver, so my co-workers will know it runs in my family and is not just exclusive to me.....the craziness, that is.

    ReplyDelete