Thursday, July 30, 2009

These kids.....

...are just the best!
They are SO very funny!
They begged me to let them use the face paint crayons by themselves to paint clown faces.
So, I agreed and left them in the bathroom with
free reign over the face paints.
When I came back, this is what I found! I laughed SO hard!
They look like some kind of deranged clowns!
I LOVE this picture!
We have enjoyed some cooler weather this week....
ya know, 90 as opposed to 104!
I had to post these pics so I can remember how sweet they are
when they play together WITHOUT fighting!
They really do play well together a lot of the time....
but when it goes south....it REALLY goes south!
We are now entering the stage of "Word Wars",
and, whew!, those are exhausting to listen to and manage!
They are pretty much inseperable though,
and I love that about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment