Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lawson is LOVING kindergarten!

This is Lawson and Mimi Sue at Grandparents Day at Lawson's school last Friday.
Mimi treated her and brought her McDonald's! (Funny thing....my mom has been wearing her hair in its natural curly state all summer.....but she knows Lawson likes is straight. So, she made sure to blow it and flat iron it so it would look just the way Lawson likes it!
(She is an overachiever! Ha!)

Lawson comes home so happy and proud of her work everyday! It's really cute! I'm so glad that she is enjoying it.....makes me feel ok about being away from her 7 hours out of every weekday!

Here is an email I got from her teacher last week....
we were REALLY proud!

Rob went to eat with her on his birthday last week.
Hudson and I went and ate with her last Monday.
Lawson's friend, Hawi, took this photo (supposedly of all THREE of us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment