Sunday, May 16, 2010

Amazing Students....

...was the title of the following email I got from Lawson's teacher this past week.
We are SO proud! Way to go little (although not SO little) La!
She is pretending to be her teacher, Ms. Blair, in this photo. This is her favorite past time.
"This is Ms. Blair and I just wanted to send you a quick e-mail to let you know how amazing this year has been. During our staff meeting on Friday we were given the task to e-mail 5 parents whose students always do what is expected in the classroom. I have an amazing class this year and it was hard for me to narrow it down to five students. I have chosen your children because they are always doing what is expected of them in the classroom and they have worked very hard this school year. I wanted you to know how fortunate I feel to have your children in my classroom and that everday they always perform beyond what is expected. I know they will do wonderful next year and it will be hard to let them go. Thank you for all your help and support this year. Your children have succeeded this year because of your support and their hard work in the classroom. " Thank you, Candi Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment