Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hudson's Room Update

So....
my sweet mom volunteered to make
a "bedboard" (Hudson's word for headboard) for Hudson's bed! She did such a GREAT job! We had kind of stalled out on finishing up his room.
We picked it up from her last weekend and it was just the spark we needed to get us rearraging his existing wall art and completing his new big boy room! I am SO pleased!
The ONLY things I purchased were 2 pillows (the red and green) and the 2 lamps! I spent only $46! If you remember, Robbie's niece was so generous and gave us this bed last fall. Then I had this bedding from back in the day when we had an official guest room (if you know me....its amazing that I had not sold or donated this bedding by now!) The rest of the stuff (wall art, curtains, etc.) is from his nursery.


(Note: The colors don't photograph completely accurately. Everything matches in real life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment