Sunday, May 16, 2010

My 3 Day Weekend

So, I had a nice long 3 day weekend!
I worked an extra day last week to cover for a co-worker so I had friday off! It was SO nice!
I slept in til 6 (yes, I'm usually up earlier than that!), got to watch GMA (I'm usually at work long before it comes on and I just love to start my day with some GMA...although I don't really feel the love for George Stephonopolous....so that's dissapointing), got to do a little shopping with Mother's Day $ and then Hud and I picked up McDonalds and ate with Lawson at her school.
Saturday we went bowling with some friends from our small group (or "bear group" as Hudson calls it) from church. The kids were super excited to get to bowl.



Then today the kids entertained themselves for about 2 hours playing grocery store while I cleaned house. I have said it before...and will probably say it again....but I love to watch my kids role play. They sold and returned (yes, they know the return drill....says something about me and my indecisiveness doesn't it?) this same food over and over!
Its been a fun and relaxing weekend!
Just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment