Monday, August 22, 2011

Nat takes Hudson



So, it was a big debate in our house this morning over who was gonna take who to school. I wanted both kids to be walked in by a parent...but both kids wanted it to be me. (I should be flattered...but they only want me because that means they get to ride the SS Noah van....pretty sure.) I talked Lawson into letting Robbie take her...and me take Hudson. I really wanted to drop off my baby for the first time.



When I take kids to school on the SS Noah Van, I have to drop the kids off in the daycare drop off line. I told Hudson to stay on the van when the other kids got out...and I would park and walk in with him to his class. He said ok. But, when we actually stopped there...he said "Mom, I really just want to go in by myself...with my friends" I said, "I thought you wanted me to take you." He said, "actually not." Poor me! I was a big girl though and let him go with his friends.


However, I did park the van and go in to check on him.
Class had already started. They were all sitting on the circle time mat. I just snapped this shot through the window. Hudson is in the bottom left, next to his teacher.Evidentally Pre-K wore him out! He doesn't take naps anymore but he crashed out during naptime back at SS Noah. I snapped this pic and then remembered a pic I took over a year ago that is so super similar! He just looks SO much older now!

No comments:

Post a Comment