Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Here we are bright and early (like 6:00am early! Kids go to work with me at 6:30) ready for school! SO glad we got back in the "school" routine last week.
Hudson is going to the Keller Early Learning Center 3 days a week from 8-11am this year. He goes to the daycare I work at at 6:30...then I shuttle him to school at 8 and pick him up at 11. He stays at my daycare until I get off at 2:30. Then we go pick Lawson up and head home! I'm so glad he is able to go to pre-k this year for several reasons. One...it breaks up his day a bit. Two...this will be his first experience to be at school on his own. Being away from me ISN"T the problem...but sometimes he relies on me (more than I would like) to solve his problems at daycare. And I'm glad that it is only 3 hours a day...so I still have plenty of time to enjoy his little self! He is a hoot!
Lawson was supposed to bring a paper sack with 5 items that would help people get to know her. She picked a macaroni and cheese (toy)...favorite food, a sea shell (she loves the beach), a rainbow (toy)...she loves rainbows, a giraffe (toy)...her favorite animal, and a blue crayon....her favorite color.

And here we are after school!
Both kids had great first days!







Awww...Little La!

No comments:

Post a Comment