Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh yeah...

I some how missed a few pics in my earlier post! And they were definately the highlight of today! We walked down the beach a ways and went parasailing! Ready, set, Go!
La, Judy and Turner went up first!







Next up...Hudson, Rob and Me.


This was Hudson's first time. He was only 2 last time we went to Gulf Shores and he didn't want too. I could tell he was pretty nervous while we watched Lawson first. He didn't say he was scared but he was super quiet and nestled right up against me. I'm glad he got to watch her first...and see that she survived!

He enjoyed it! Although, I think he couldn't have been too comfortable....I could tell his life jacket was all bunchy. But, I didn't want to try to adjust him too much...for fear I would make him slip out of his harness or something! Which wouldn't be good.

It's SO quiet up there.



Here we are on the parasail boat afterwards.

Thank you, Nonie and Poppa, for treating us to this fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment