Saturday, August 27, 2011

School Cute-ness

Here is what I found in La and Hud's backpacks after their first day of school. Pretty cute!
Here is what La's says:
Ten words that best describe me:
Rainbows, Basketball, Blue, Love, Pink, Strawberries, Flowers, Cake, Birthdays, Cupcakes and Tomatoes. (Why stop at 10....right? These things are SO her though.)
My Favoite things to do:
Read, Play, Watch TV, Sleep (really La?), Eat, Go Places
Something Special about me:
My painted nails (they are pretty special. They are splatterpaint print right now!)
Three things I hope to Learn this year:
Times, Writing Cursive and Math (Great goals!)
Five Things I'm Most Proud Of:
My teacher (so sweet!), Being Awesome (hilarious!), My Mom, My Dad, My Brother

Hudson was asked to draw a picture of his family! So, here we all are...
plus a dog (?!?...wishful thinking on his part I guess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment